Friday, October 5, 2012

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies!

So thanks to Pinterest I found these cookies, so I had to Google and search for the recipe (I had not yet figured out to just click the photo lol). They looked so yummy even tho I am not what you would call an 'Oreo lover', I figured everyone on my family was, so I ventured and made them. They were HUGE and went FAST!

(yes I could only fit 6 on a tray and they ended up touching each other!)



INGREDIENTS:


  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLE ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
  • 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
  • 1 pkg. Oreo cookies




DIRECTIONS:

Oreo stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie!




PREHEAT oven to 350° F.

Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie.  Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo cookie.  Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo cookie is enclosed with dough.  Place onto a parchment and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.



Makes about 2 dozen VERY LARGE cookies.


(for the link to the site I originally found this recipe, click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment